Saturday, November 28, 2009

Phoenix


What am I running away from? Exactly what?
The miseries of my life ,family,…or myself!
Each day I wake up to the idleness of life. I have no p.o.a! No place to go! no goal to achieve! No dream to tame!....where on earth is that spark lost?
Why did it all have to end?------this poignant question has absolutely no answer!
But weirder is the fact that I know I am not reaching anywhere! yet walking>>>
Why am I doing this? Am I just adding more to the things that have already gone wrong with me?
Have I really crossed that line that lies between love and hate…or am I still lingering on the periphery of it???
Am I living unnoticed? or in someone else’s shell…..
I don’t know what it is? But one thing that my inner self wants my skin to know is that what lies beneath is the embryo of renaissance! An egg that gets not the cosy but the blistering warmth to hatch into someone who’s rock –solid and refuses to give up.

An Achillies ’s incarnation who’s born without the fatal heel.


No comments:

Post a Comment