Monday, November 2, 2009

i am my own piece of art..my own creation

hey fellers !!!
well.... to describe the woman i am is a tad difficult as many a times i too find it difficult to decipher what i am....the song "new soul"by yael naim describes me best at this point of time!
i am precisely on the periphery of realising my dreams and aspirations and at the same time learn a lot of things!
i look forward to gain success (by this i mean to earn name labels and of course love...i dont really understand what love is bt its absense is immensely felt).
in accordance to the song i mentioned , i make every possible mistake!!!this is how experiment with myself....
clumsy at times,goofing up every now and then ...i somehow am able to sail..bt nt smoothly sail..lol.. ppl say its fun goofing up and learning...bt perhaps this needs a deeper comprehension..which i'll only be able to do once i am done with my sailing and actually get a chance to look back on things i have done!!!
i am fun-loving and chirpy!!! doesnt mean that i am neveer serious ...i am...but i gradually triumph on my woes....
i am true feminist and absolutely condem the idea of comparing both sexes .... i guess both complete and compliment each other....
jeez i hv no clue as to what i am writing ....this place will gradually get updated ...... ;) so keep reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment